Victory! Lol!

Okay, gotta talk about this one. my Husband asked me to get a 2nd job a little over 8 months ago for a little bit of an extra income. (he couldn't because his license is suspended) well, i was adding everything up, with his chewing tobacco and drinking, and my only working at my second job on the weekends, I was pretty much working my second job to support his habit. I never said anything to him about it but finally had enough when he told me he was quitting for the sake of saving money for the house we are building but then turned around and took it back. I got angry and said whats been on my mind for months and now he agreed to stop drinking... lets just hope it sticks. I don't know, I guess I'm just proud of myself for standing up and saying what was bugging me when normally I wouldn't. Lol! Oh well, thanks for listening. hehe!

KateInTheSurf

Asked by KateInTheSurf at 8:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Now that you have him on the right path hold his feet to the fire make him keep his word to you. Men only do to you what you allow them to!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 9:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Good for you.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• good for you, keep your voice, dont lose it again, people treat you the way you ALLOW them to.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• You rock!!! Good for you!

Answer by Bmat at 8:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• way to goYAY!!! Good for you honey!!!

happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:40 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• goodyay you!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Thats awesome. Sometimes you have to do that so they can physically see the changes. Well congrats and I hope he sticks through it with you.

lilmans_mommy

Answer by lilmans_mommy at 8:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2009