Brazilian Wax??

Have any of you ladies ever had one or get brazilian wax??

i am thinking about doing it, but when i do my eyebrows it hurts so i can only imagine down there....

how bad does it hurt? is it worth it?

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE getting it done. It does hurt but you feel like a bad ass when you walk out with a sore ass. I really like the lady who I go to, too. She doesn't make it awkward and gets it done regularly so she knows how to keep the pain to a minimum. I definitely recommend it.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• it's worth it, it hurts but not nearly as bad as you'd imagine and it's lasts so much longer than everything else. And the pain doesn't last long.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 8:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• NO THANK YOU!!!! I was just watching the new Aysha Tyler special. She makes some really funny jokes about waxing.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• It hurts like a son of a bitch. Sorry but that's the ONLY way to explain it. I have a VERY high pain threshold, I worked construction with a ruptured disk right up till my surgery, and a Bazillian almost killed me. I became very naseous, and dry heaved through the whole thing. I will NEVER do it again.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Personally I just wouldn't want to bend over on all 4s for some random lady.
    Anonymous

• i actually do mine myself... yes it hurts but it is really worth it...
    Anonymous

• It does hurt, but it's worth it.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 8:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• hurts like crazy. i get so damn sweaty during it....the pain doesn't last too long
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Rip-n-press.......pressure relieves the pain...but hell.....I ain't doin it!!
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 10:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Oh, Its not that bad! A couple seconds of pain but something pretty for your husband to look at ! lol
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2009