does anyone know if the alli diet pill works?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• well ive been on it, im guessing its different for others. they want you to go on a diet and exercise like any other diet but its basically a pill that if you go on a diet and lose 10 pounds, it helps you lose that little bit of 5 more pounds.

i didnt know that i was suppose to go on a diet and exercise, i need a pill that just suppresses my appetite, while i get little exercise, not one that needs you to be on a diet and exercise plan already so it did NOT work for me, so whenever i see the commercial i just roll my eyes and hope for the best for everyone that wants to use it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• After I heard the anal leakage part... I never considered it further. Sorry, thats gross!!
    Anonymous

• IF you eat low fat foods and exercise they work great... it tells you all about it in the books you get with it.... You should try it.. I LOVE IT
    Anonymous

• I dont know about alli diet pills but I do have health supplements and vitamins that support weight loss, dieting, and nutrition. I could give you some information if your interested it's Nutrilite, the world's leading health brand (seriously).
    So let me know, I'm not big on taking diet pills unless I know for sure for sure because I dont like messing with my body's system. Nutrilite products are all-natural and fda approved.
    Precious0317

Answer by Precious0317 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 23, 2009