can my 10 month old eat scrambled egg????and how no teeth????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Um, why are you asking the same ? over and over, just with different foods? UR pediatrician should be telling you what they should be able to eat or not eat. Scrambled eggs are fine...
    Anonymous

• ummmm yeah thanks cause im crazyyyy and have ocd.....and my pediatrician sucks,im looking for a new one....
    Anonymous

• they can eat eggs, but I have a good ped and he doesn't recommend giving a child eggs until after they turn two. Hope you find a good ped soon, I had a lot of trouble finding one for my first kiddo...."not fun" when you haven't had one before. I would stick to the baby food labeled items as well age/month until you find a doc you can really trust to be safe. Good Luck.
    Doityourselfer

Answer by Doityourselfer at 9:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• My baby,was eating scrambled eggs,at 7 months,and done fine,I just gave her a little bit at first to make sure she was'nt allergic.even with no teeth,no crust on grilled cheese,pinch very small peices,they will work them little gums,to eat.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Um, anon 9:15 why you gotta be so nasty geez. If you don't like her ? then don't read it or reply 2 it. And yes to the OP your baby can eat scrambled eggs it would actually be good 4 him 2 eat them just smoosh them a bit first if he has no teeth like pinch it between your fingers and then put it in his mouth.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 9:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Mine loved them. If there is no history of food allergies it's really not a big deal. My ped said start off with just the yolk, it's easier to digest.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Here is a good site to help you out.

http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/solidfood10to12montholdbaby.htm

Nice list of foods for you to experiment with. Remember the baby doesn't need salt!

I didn't do scrambled eggs till after a year. We have a history of food allergies. The yolk is ok after 10 months.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• They don't recommend egg whites before a year, especially if you have a family history of allergies. Yolks are okay.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:10 AM on Feb. 23, 2009