Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Forgot to include....

additional source of income in filing taxes ($6000).
Can I include this when I file next year, or is it too late???


Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • You can actually file an amendment this year but im not sure how. Call your tax advisor or H&R Block or someone cause it could affect your refund.

    Answer by AprilDJC at 11:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2009