Why are women like this???

I've asked something like this before but I still don't get it. This ATTITUDE women have...urrrr. Why the hell do women feel they can just TAKE the children from the father when he has done nothing to warrant it, except not cater to the woman's EXACT demands?? I see it far too much, and I hate it for the babies that suffer.
(Yes I know; abuse, neglect, rampant drug use in front of the kids, things of the like are perfectly good excuses.)
Sorry had to get that out.

Kimeley

Asked by Kimeley at 9:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• is this even a question?
    Anonymous

• amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i have no idea what you are talking about. is there a context for your question?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• what about the woman that have to but up with the men crap and they are not there for the kids did you ever think about that
    that maybe that is why woman are the way they are
    Anonymous

• I agree. My Husbands EX decided that because she did not like his mother, he would no longer be able to see his daughter. Needless to say...she made the poor little girls like miserable when she had fun with Daddy, and when she decided that he could no longer see her, he didn't fight her too much because of the way she made their daughter feel.
    How women can do this is beyond me...and then they still expect their child support every week. It is a sad state of affairs when a woman has the nerve to pull something like this when it is unwarranted.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• A better question. Why do men who never wanted anything to do with their kids IN the marraige, go and file for physical joint custody so they do not have to pay child support?
    Anonymous

• the world still thinks the children belong with the mother ,it should be who can care for the child better,not talking financially,keeping the child safe,providing for,etc
    slyvester

Answer by slyvester at 9:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Exactly, not catering to YOUR needs. If he loves his young' uns and treats them right, why do YOU have to be treated like a friggen princess when obviously you don't want him anyway?? ARR... if you can't see what I'm saying your obviously the ones currently annoying me. And I don't give a damn if that pisses you off.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 9:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Be happy he wants to see the children, not worried about the check you can get for popping them out. Why is it always money too?? That boils down to "selling" your kids, just like my SO says. Kids are NOT for sale.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 9:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I have a better questiion-- Why don't women know and have have commited relationships before they bring children in to the world!?! if they knew who they were sleeping w/ we wouldn't have so many baby mamma dramas in the first place!
    Anonymous