Does anyone have this same issue with their man?

My husband ALWAYS wants me to give him oral sex! I hate doing it, and it causes alot of arguments between us! I wish he'd just want to have sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• lol sorry i dont even do that to my husband lol it make me sick
    Anonymous

• Only on my husband's birthday will I do it!
    Anonymous

• sorry i dont have that problem my man loves to go down on me and i barely ever go down on him,but he goes down town on me every nite...then we do the nasty lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• My hubby went through that too...I told him that the more he asked for it the more I didn't want to do it! He finally got the picture and quit asking....
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• He asks a lot but I rarely do it. It grosses me out even though I'm hypocritical lol. I'd much rather give him sex and that satisfies him too!
    Anonymous

• Make it less gross to you put something you like the taste of on his private stuff like chocolate syrup or strawberry lick it off slowly and it will excit him so he won't last long lol!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 9:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• my fiance asks all the time and i rarely ever do it. i have problems in my jaw and it locks everytime i do it! he gets pissed though too but oh well
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• My husband only gets head when I don't have enough money to get him a present on special occasions, like christmas, vday or bday!
    Anonymous

• 69 , its a wonderful number, lighten up ladies, thats why men cheat..... I love to please my hubby...
    Anonymous

• i have learned to like giving head because my husband loves it so much. i used to hate it too!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 10:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2009