Sleep like a baby......

I have a video monitor and my son moves around like there's no tomorrow. Every half hour he's in a different position. Anyone else notice this? I always wondered how he could sleep 12 hours at night, but really they are up and moving most of the time! I certainly am glad I don't sleep like a baby! =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine moves a bit but not a lot. Tonight she has been in the same position for the last 2 hours.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• My son wakes up in the same position as when he fell asleep. He hardly ever moves.

bookay

Answer by bookay at 10:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• My kids are all over the place. I wonder how they get any rest at all.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• My kids sleeps with us. He's all over the bed, he likes to sleep sideways and upside down and on top of you. It will drive yo crazy.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2009