Im about to start Clomid and Metformin and I havent heard very good things...

It seems like every women on here that has used Clomid to try and get pregnant has not succeeded. However my obgyn wants me to use both at the same time so I dont know any one who has dont that. Are there any good stories about thees drugs?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 9:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was on Clomid for 3 months..and no, it didn't work. However, we got pregnant 2 months later and we were told a lot of couples get pregnant after being on Clomid. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• HI I got pregnant on clomid but it makes you moody
    Anonymous

• Ok well Im on my period right now and plan on having sex every day untill I start my next period lol! I dont have that long cause we have been trying for like 7 months and my kids are going to be like a million years apart. Wish me luck :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 9:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• How long did it take to get prego after you got on the drug?
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 9:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Have sex every other day.....it's better that way. That's what our fertility specialist told us.
    Anonymous

• Wait that didnt make since about having sex till my nxt period because hopefully I will be pregnant.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• OMG, my obgyn just told me that she got a memo on her computer telling her that having sex every day increases fertility. She was told in the past that the mans sperm needs time to rebuild or what ever but studies I guess have shown thats not true. Oh well, Im going to try it and see!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Hi it took me 3 months & yes I heard that to from my doctor Sperm is sperm
    Anonymous

• Wow thats great, well I feel a little better that there was someone who succesfully got prengnat on Clomid. Congrats by the way!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:09 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• tHANKS WANT TO LAUGH I got a prescription this month to try again & I was already pregant & remeber raise your butt on a pillow & lay there for like 20 min............I thought I wasnt going to get prego I guess I was so relaxed & the thought of actually "trying to get pregant wasn't in my mind
    Anonymous