Has this ever happened to anyone other than me?!

My husband of almost 4 years now recently cheated on me about a year and a half ago. I chose to stay with him... he found out how dead the grass was on the other side. I found out not too much later that she had a set of twins... turns out they were his. we already had a 2 year old little girl, and now the twins are turning a year old on Monday. We now have a 7 week old boy, and 100% custody of his twins. He is in Iraq right now so they are with his sister. The mother is a druggie and left them home alone to go to a bar. I just want to know I am not alone...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• You sound very bitter toward the babies. I'm guessing the sister also has them bc you have not dealt with your anger. Don't take it out on those babies. My h had an affair and his hoochie called me to tell me about the baby they made. I was furious but at them not the child. I offered to take the baby and we'd adopt her. I'm not a great person, I just didn't want her taking money from my children for child support plus I knew we'd give the child a much better life than she could. She was murdered soon after that (no we didn't kill her) and her sister adopted her and paternity was never established so we were no longer involved. Please get some counseling and deal with your obvious anger before bringing those children into your home. They might grow up to make you very proud of who you helped them turn out to be in life. They are just innocent babies. Open your hearts to who they are as ppl, not how they came to be.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Wow. No that has never happened to be and I hope to God it never does. I'm sorry it has happened to you.
    Anonymous

• yea I am trying to join a group of other women who have this same issue... No luck yet with being accepted. I need to talk to someone who has gone through this same issue...
    Anonymous

• Sounds odd to me. Not my way of life
    mothermayiam

Answer by mothermayiam at 10:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• If you have 100% custody then why are they with his sister? Shouldn't they be with you?
    Anonymous

• Wow. Bless your heart, honey. Two 1 year old babies, a 7 week old baby AND a 2 year old baby? Thank God for his sister helping you. I haven't gone through this, but I have had to take a child (well it was given to me) because the mother was on drugs and just plain unfit. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Maybe you'll find a support group soon.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• well pacemyself answered why his sister has them. I just can't handle a 3 year old a newborn and a set of twins that are from his adultry! Too much!
    Anonymous

• anon 9:25 they arent with her because she has a 7 WEEK OLD BABY!! i have not had a situation like yours but i know of people who do. unluckily he had twins. u are a very special woman to stay with this man but idk if it's worth it. what if it happens again. tell him to at least wrap it up if he's going to cheat.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 10:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Its really ashame that the children have to grow up in such a confusing situation... It's 2009 birth control is available to anyone...
    Anonymous

• Its not the kids fault,so never blame them.I dont think I could have stayed with him, that would be tough.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:16 AM on Feb. 23, 2009