• In the Spotlight:

Whenever you stress out do you feel cramping in your stomach? I do as if it's telling me that I better calm down

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I HAD THAT WHEN I WAS PREGGO TOO... IT HURTS.... I USE TO GET SO UPSET OVER NOTHING WHEN I WAS PREGGO IT WOULD HURT ALL DOWN MY LEGS TOO.... I WOULD TELL UR DOC ABOUT IT MINE GAVE ME MEDS FOR IT WHILE I WAS PREGGO
    Anonymous

• Listen to your body. Try to calm down. Studies have shown that the calmer mom is during pregnancy, the calmer baby will be when he/she is born. It has to do with the two stress chemicals...if you're keeping your stress levels under control, it will help to keep those chemicals from effecting baby.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• kids can always tell when you're stressed, inside you and out.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 10:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I was rather crazy at times when I was pregnant. And I felt the same way. My son is a great baby, very happy. So I dont believe that that is true angie409. But yes listen to your body and try to calm down. Try breathing exercises to help. If they dont go for a walk, or sneek off by yourself for a warm bath. Whatever it is that relaxes you.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 10:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• yes, stress causes stress to your baby and body... try to relax when you get over-whelmed.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:07 AM on Feb. 23, 2009