Is your Coffee in the morning good to the last drop?

I have been seeing this Dunkin Donut coffee for sale in the supermarket. Is it as good as they are saying?

Francinab

Asked by Francinab at 10:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• IT IS AWSOME... I GOT MINE AT SAM'S... A BIG BAG..... WE ARE ALMOST OUT OF IT...... I LOVE IT WE MAKE COFFEE IN THE MORNING, AFTERNOON WHEN WE ALL GET HOME AND AT NIGHT AFTER DINNER... WE ALL LOVE IT.... THEY ALSO HAVE STARBUCKS IN STORES NOW TOO BUT I LIKE D&D BETTER...
    Anonymous

• NOPE! I can't ever seem to get to the last drop
    Chandytown

Answer by Chandytown at 10:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• YUmmmmmmmmmm...I moved in November and didn't have my own coffee maker but my roommate surprised me with one for Christmas!! He also included a huge bag of DD French Vanilla coffee. I LOVEEEEE IT!! BUT I also LOVE to go to DD and get Blueberry coffee or carmel swirl iced lattes. mmmmmmmmmm
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• not a dunkin fan im a strong coffee junky i drink some expresso from brazil F I L brings home for me lol but my mom is a huge fan of dd and does not like it made at home she says its not the same but shes a hard core dunkin fan lol
    kris10npj

Answer by kris10npj at 9:21 AM on Feb. 23, 2009