Um, now what??

So my husband just came downstairs dressed in jeans and a tshirt (he was in gym shorts) grabbed his keys, kissed our daughter and walked out the door...

I know he's mad at me. But what do I do now? Do I call him or text him .. or should I leave him alone?

ugggggh.. men are dumb

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• i would wait and then bug the shit out of him. lol when mine did that i would call and call and call so no matter where he was he couldnt have a good time. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I WOULD TEXT HIM... IF U DONT MIND WHY IS HE SO MAD... I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING THAT BAD HE WOULDNT AT LEAST SAY HE WAS LEAVING
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't do anything, just pretend like you don't care.
    Anonymous

• Yea I'm with the anon, act like you don't care.
    He's obviously really pissed off and you dont want to make it worse.
    When he gets home just smile and ask if he had a good time doing whatever he was doing.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Umm I think I would act like I care... I would call him, if he answers or not I would say , I Love you and I'm concerned.. You don't have to bow down to him but if you really love him then you should reach out... Communication is the key to everything. Do you remember why you married him? Maybe you should ask him that.. GL
    Anonymous

• If he's so dumb then why did you Marry him??
    Anonymous

• wow, he's rude. Did you have a fight first or did he just forget you were there and had a flashback about being single and walked out the door? That's just disrespectful. I'd be texting him ok, I'd text him my grocery list and tell him he better be at the stinking grocery and to pick these items up.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• my husband is even dumber :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• When I dont call or tecxt him,he texts me or calls me. When I bug him...the longer he stays away.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:07 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Let him go. You already know he's mad at you. Let him have some cooling off time..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Feb. 23, 2009