How many times a week do you see the same question posted?

I have only been a member for 3 weeks now and I see the same questions posted over and over again! I only come on 1-2 hours a day or so but I'm wondering is it always like this or has it just been like this lately?

Sorry if this question has been asked. I did a search for it and nothing came up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ya this has been asked b4. Cuz diff ppl r on at diff times and u get a diff group of ladies and diff anwsers
    Anonymous

• Well, some people probably don't want to search for it, I don't. I want my own answers. I've seen this question quite a few times. I'm not complaining about it. Why can't people ask any question any number of times without getting criticized?
    RenaJean

Answer by RenaJean at 10:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Often depending on the topic. The most common is "do you think I'm pregnant", lol.
    It doesnt bother me because it makes it more interesting. I wouldnt have any questions to answer if everyone just searched for previous answers.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Sometimes I ask the same question again at a different time because I am looking for more answers from different people. For example, I find that more people are on at night. You never know when that one person out there will see your question and be a big help.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 10:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2009