iv dropped alot with in one day....

im due tomorrow and it all ready felt like my tummy
was on my legs
and my dad says i v dropped alot today
do u think that menas she will be coming soon???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think so.I would be ready to go just in case.I know I droped alot then my baby come soon after that.
    Anonymous

• dropping is a sign of the baby getting ready to come out, but there is no exact timing of when it will happen. some is days, others weeks. keep up with your gyno, they will be able to tell you the best how far down baby is.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 10:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Some people drop early and some not at all. Yes the baby is getting into position. You should have your bags packed and ready. But dont get your hopes up. My belly never dropped before I had my baby. Everyone is different.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 10:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I have a bobbing baby. She will look like she has dropped one day and then the next whe is back up by my ribs. This has been going on for a couple weeks. I am 38.5 weeks along.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I dropped in one day as well ( at around 38 weeks).. Here I am 39 weeks 3 days and nothing... ( second baby) I also have a "bobbing baby" but the dr. assures me that this is not unusual in 2nd ( or more) pregnancies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Feb. 23, 2009