Loose Bowels?

Okay so ALL DAY long-- I've been farting NONSTOP! And every time I go to pee, It's like my butt just opens right up!! I have the flu, so I'm constantly coughing.. and every time I cough I have to squeeze my butt together so I don't fart! I've also been pooping soooo easily. I didn't eat anything abnormal that would cause this.

Is this what "loose bowels" means?
If so, how long does this usually last before you would deliver?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you??
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 10:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• 38 weeks and 2 days
    Anonymous

• Loose bowels can be a sign of early labor, but not always. It's kind of your body's way of cleaning itself out before delivery
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 10:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• The last about 3 to 4 weeks I had loose bowels off and on. I kept thinking maybe its a sign, but nothing. And then when I was in actuall labor and was at the hospital I got them again.Pink butterfly is right. Theres not much you can do about it. Just try to hold out. your almost done.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 10:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2009