Do you let your kids play with your iPhone?

There are lots of kids apps available in iTunes and I'm wondering if people really let their kids play with their iPhones?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do- the apps are just too cool and offer more for little kids. I usually let my 4 year old play with it when she's sitting somewhere (restaurant, dr. office, car) when I'm within arms reach and can catch it if she decides to throw it.
    RubysMom2

Answer by RubysMom2 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• UGH that is all I hear right when we get in the car, "Mom can I play with your iphone?" if he was good where ever we just were, I let him

my son plays with mine or SIL's or BIL's at church (during service) with it on mute of course

his favorites are jelly car and topple

I do not pay for any app- that is the rule lol there are plenty of free ones
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Sure, but I only let her play with apps that I've pre-screened or the the apps my husband created for her, such as FlipFrog (http://tropicalpixels.com/flipfrog). Jelly Car is great too, even though she's a little young to really play it. Now I just have to figure out how to get her to clean off the screen when she's done LOL!
    CanadianFunMom

Answer by CanadianFunMom at 11:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2009