who was formula fed as a child?

i was, and i was also high school salutatorian and i hardly get sick. i am not a statistic. however i also have really smart genes and im motivated and my IQ is 140 (i took a real test through my psychologist not an internet one asking when the summer Olympics are *eye roll*)

i guess im just so amazing, or there were brain steroids in my formula :]

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 11:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• i was. i was also valedictorian, never sick, no allergies...and all that other good crap that formula feeding is supposed to inhibit. =)

Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Uh oh,.....here we go again.
    Anonymous

• I was. I'm healthy and I have no food allergies.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• well i just dont think formula feeding moms are the monsters ladies on this site make them out to be, i obviously turned out okay... a few screws loose but otherwise fine
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I was formula fed as well and although I stayed sick (nothing to do with formula docs say) I am also very intelligent I've never taken a IQ test to prove it though. And my son is also formula fed and in the 19 months he's been on this earth he has never been sick except for a few fevers after a shot and the common cold. And he too is smart beyond his years. FORMULA FED BABIES ROCK!!!
    jjsmommi5

Answer by jjsmommi5 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I was breast feed. Go ahead attack me.
    Anonymous

• I was but I think I would be better if I had been breastfed. I think you can't aruge that though. How can you measure what your IQ would have been if you'd been bf'd? Or if you'd had an even closer relationship with your mother, or if you'd been a little more healthy. There just is not way to measure this after the fact.
    Anonymous

• this is my first post i dont post anon :p im not trying to convince other people im smart i know i am, im trying to say that formula feeding is not the devil
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i was formula fed, and am also pretty smart. but the human body is amazing in what it can do. i chose to BF my children and i hope it will make them even smarter than me... but no matter what we are healthy and that is what matters. i personally thing Bf is best just because that is what God gave us, just like any animal, if you have ever seen a cow or anything that is BF and one that is FF the FF is much smaller, but thank goodness that in humans it doesn't seem to pose such a big impact. i don't think anyone would say that just because you were FF that you will turn out stupid.

setliff

Answer by setliff at 11:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• lol, anon 10:09. " I was breast feed".
    Anonymous