Why do some mothers believe whats best for their child is best for all children???

Every child, family, living situation, etc is different. So why when some moms see that another parent is raising their child different from them all hell breaks loose? Its like OMG why are you *insert criminal activity here*? I say unless the parent is killing, abusing their child or whatever, leave them be. And when a mom asks a question don't critize them (e.g your child is too old for a bottle/diaper! mine was done at birth!) just give the best advice you can without judging and critizing. DOes this push anyone else's buttons???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• hey raise your kids the way you like but i am going to do the very best i can do to give them love support and everything they need and want
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i agree with the post... mind your own business. Dont pretend like you are mother of the year...nobody is!! If you have nothing nice or helpful to say.. shut the hell up~
    Anonymous

• I agree with the first two posts. It really urkes my nerves to see other moms think they are righteous in the way they handle their children. MY KID MY RULES. If i ask for your opinion, knock yourself out, if not butt out!!!
    jjsmommi5

Answer by jjsmommi5 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i totally agree, just mind your business and don't bash everyone does things differently if they didn't it would be a boring freakin world! i look at it this way i carried them for 9 months i gave birth to them i pay for everything they want or need and i'm here everyday so dont' bash me for the way i do it, they're healthy and not beaten! bash on those mothers who never have their kids because they're always out partying or bash on those mothers who beat there kids or let their so's beat them dont bash on the good mothers. ugh
    Anonymous

• Yes, a lot of people can't think outside of the box and like to try to pigeon hole everyone. There are 50 million different ways to do things. In then end, if the child grows up to be a confident, self-sufficient, happy adult that didn't need years of therapy because of how their parents raised them, then good enough.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I agree.
    The only constants are love, security, food and shelter.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Im in agreement...That really urks me
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 12:47 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I agree also.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• So many want everyone else to do things the way they do so they feel validated. I know I am the best mom for my son. What I do works for our family and what others do works for them. As long as the child is fed and kept safe I really don't see how what other moms do is any of my business.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2009