Death comes in threes?????

wow in the last week three people i know lost thier dogs they all have had for at least 10 yrs.....one hit by a car another slipped on ice and broke its neck and my sisters had breast cancer..........just thought it was wierd....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pets

• I have heard that and I believe it. I used to be a CNA in a nursing home and I swear it seemed that way. Pretty weird is right! (shiver)

mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 11:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• yeah i lost my sister, my uncle and my gma in 6-7 months......~~shiver~~shiver~~ is right
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 11:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• every time we had an animal die, 2 others would go w it within a certain amount of time..i think its creepy..it happened alot to my sisters pets
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:43 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• the typical thing is 3 deaths in 3 months and it NEVER fails. sorry to hear of your loss.
    allforthelove

Answer by allforthelove at 5:37 AM on Mar. 1, 2009