what excercises help with flattening your belly?

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 11:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• There are SO many different tummy exercises you can do. Cardio that is focused on weight loss will help lose fat in that area, then you can use the ball to focus on crunches that will not hurt your back and neck, you can do machines that you lay down on and crunch up while you're fully supported so you don't strain yourself.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:08 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• crunches and side bends i hate crunches they hurt my back i have been using that big rubber ball thing to do them on and its working great
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 11:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Flutter kicks,reverse crunches, windshield whippers, ABCs. Anything that your doing with your legs while laying on your back will improve the strength of your lower abs.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• hey sister crunches always helps me.
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• you guys r awesome! :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:11 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• hey my son always does the windshield wipers with his arms and got diagnosed with pdd cause of tha, and most of the kids that do that get diagnose with autism.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• side step dancing. sit ups kill my back..........................
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:08 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• PILATES!!! I really like Windsor Pilates, the beginning workout every day for 3 weeks will give you a massive boost in definition. But any pilates routine will flatten your abs. And you can do it every day.
    AesSedai

Answer by AesSedai at 7:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2009