i have tmj and my jaw locks,i can no longer perform good oral sex with out my jaw hurting,what can i do?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• HAND JOB!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I have TMJ issues as well. The best thing I ever did for that (as well as massive headaches I was getting) was see a chiropractor. The difference it made was amazing ;-)
    DiajanasMom

Answer by DiajanasMom at 11:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• You're off the hook sweetie, good for you! How did you get TMJ-I want it too! lol.
    Anonymous

• Physical therapy if you're that serious about it. I've always had TMJ but when I had braces as a teen it inflamed it and I literally could not unlock my jaw. I had to go to physical therapy for my jaw but it was actually quite relaxing. All I had to do was lay there for 20 minutes with a warm compress wrapped around my head over my jaws and then another 20 minutes with electrodes gently massaging my jaw. Worked, and felt really good.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• lick a lot?
    Anonymous

• Hand Job
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:30 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I have it too and from the dentist I got a mouth guard to wear at night to help stop from grinding my teeth and locking my jaw. It helps to teach you to stop grinding and not lock your jaw up if you open to wide. Just don't tell the Hubby thay it may work to help alleviate it otherwise you will never get better and your jaw will lock up again...sorry! Been there and I know how much it hurts. Try to massage it and take some pain meds to help. You may need to go to the dentist if you can't unlock your jaw. They even give Botox I believe in that area to relax the muscles if nothing else helps....
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 4:04 AM on Feb. 23, 2009