Baby turn after unsuccessful version?

Has anyone's breech baby turned even after an unsuccessful version? I had an unsuccessful one on Friday and my baby is still breech at 37.5 weeks. I'm still doing the recommended positions and trying everything, as I still have some hope she'll turn on her own, but I highly doubt that's going to happen. Anyone had any luck even after an unsuccessful version? Just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My first was frank breech until 39 weeks. He was born healthy and naturally at 40 weeks. Good luck. I hope it turns out okay for you.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 11:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• No, my baby flipped a few times on her own. They can do that... The early labor contractions are designed to get baby into position, so don't worry!
    There are other more comfy, safer, and more successful methods to turn babies than version. For example, you might look into Webster Technique and or moxibustion for wonderful success rates!

Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:14 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My SIL had a breech baby unti a few days before the scheduled c-section and he turned at the last minute. My doc said about 80% of babies do but then 20% are just what they are. I had 3 vaginal deliveries and it killed me to think about surgery after all those sucsesses, but he was folded up in there with his butt down like a cork in a bottle. The doc calls him butt head to this day because his butt was where his head was supposed to be. He came out mooning the world lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:11 AM on Feb. 23, 2009