Okay I am just wondering.

It hurts everytime I bend over to even get my underwear on I am 34weeks and I have had a few pains and vomitting the past few days is this normal or should I call my OB?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call my OB! I would rather be safe than sorry.

This wouldn't have been "normal" for me, but every pregnancy is different. GL
    Anonymous

• You should call your ob... Where are your pains at and what are they like??? Have you been peeing abnormally a lot???
    Anonymous

• I have been peeing like 24/7 like just barely a drop. The pains are in my lower abdomen and I still feel my baby moving around a lot.
    Anonymous

• i get pain in my pelvic when ever i bend over to get my underwear on to
    but now vomitting for me
    my doc says the pelvic pressure is normal
    then again im due tomorrow so ya
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I've had pains like that bending over...I was told THAT was normal. Im not sure about the vomiting though...and Im 35 weeks
    xoJessyxo

Answer by xoJessyxo at 12:13 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I was gonna say a uti but I forgot how far along you are. You can call your ob. But I had that same pressure. Its the babies head pushing down. I was like that for about 2 weeks before. And it hurt to walk sometimes. But I never vomited. Keep yourself hydrated, and call the doc.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:14 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I felt the same way, with my first child and it was complicated. Lots of vomiting and pain, and i even get it now so i guess it can be normal but it won't hurt to know from your doctor....If i were u, I'd still call. good luck sweetie, you'll have a beautiful baby!
    TheBeautyOfLife

Answer by TheBeautyOfLife at 1:19 AM on Feb. 23, 2009