Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Helped pleasse

Hello my daughter will have a birthday party soon i thought a game i don't the name its a big sheet or something like that with a hole in the middle where put some ball on top of it and bounce it. or if any one know where i can found one at.

Thank you

Answer Question

Asked by piglet91 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 7 (197 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • why not go to a goodwill store, thrift store, buy a used sheet and make it yourself? I have seen kids play it but have no clue what its called, and I have never seen it in stores. have fun!

    Answer by Bearsjen at 11:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

  • The closest I can think of is playing with a large parachute with a ball on top. Lots of online stores, including Amazon, sell them.

    Answer by kaycee14 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.