Why are people bogus???

Everyone is having fun on here. And people were posting questions way way worse than mine. And mine got deleted because someone turned me in for it. It wasnt offencive to anyone or anything like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Some ppl just like to bring others with their misery..fuck em and feed em beans is what I say to em.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Welcome to CM! I always used to post fun questions like that too! They always get deleted. This one will probably get deleted too.
    Anonymous

• I know that's happened to me before too. I always reply back to the CM Admin and give them some lip lol.
    Anonymous

LMAO haha I always do too! But they dont read em.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Was it the adult content one? I was looking for that! I don't know why it got deleted, but I am having fun tonight.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:03 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I had a QUESTION that got deleted because CM said it wasn't a question LOL. I know some people report Q's for the dumbest reasons lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:04 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• what was the question? lol
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I tried answering the Adult Content one and after I wrote my answer and hit the button the ? was deleted.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• because they are uptight and coulf use a lil hard liquir to loosen em up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 23, 2009