Do you think a lot of CM members are uptight and take things sooo seriously?

It seems like if yall would take a chill pill there wouldn't be so many arguements here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in About CafeMom

• OH THEY ARE ON A ROLL DELETEING EVERYTHING, JUST KEEP THE QUESTIONS GOING!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Lame ass ppl on here!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Completely, they act so immature sometimes.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 12:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I think that sometimes it's hard to tell when someone is joking or not. Its not like in person where you have facial expressions and a tone of voice to go with the words. So yea. maybe some ppl are too serious, ...but i also think it's mostly due to miscommunication.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Thank you Outstanding Love, that about says it all. When you type in the words each person views it differently. No emotion is coming thru the pc so the person reading it has to use there view of the emotion. I have to read it over again sometimes to make sure I am not misconceiving the words....and sometimes I still do misconceive! If I feel offended I just say"Oh well, take it in stride....it will be over and forgotten in a day or two."
    Francinab

Answer by Francinab at 8:25 AM on Feb. 23, 2009