Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tax Question...

Can you file for the Earned Income Credit and the Child Tax Credit at the same time?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (3)
  • I believe you can. Although I have someone do my taxes for me.

    Answer by Fairytalemomof3 at 5:28 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

  • Yes, but I believe you need to fill out and attach two separate worksheets.
    Read the instruction book very carefully.
    I have my taxes done for me by a professional, too.

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:38 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

  • Yes you can I used to do it. But we don't qualify for it anymore.

    Answer by 4monkees at 12:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Money & Work
Legal/General Transcriptionists

Next question overall (Pets)
Training 2 yr old dog?