Mommy's

I got this boyfriend, weve been pretty serious for about almost a year now.. and this last past week I got sick.
But..
He doesn't care. He barely calls because he knows we can't hangout. So he'll call maybe once or twice and see what I'm doing and hangup.
When I try to explain what the doctor's said he just acts like he doesn't care so I stop telling him, and he's totally fine with that.

What does this mean? Does he not like me anymore? Hm, possibly cheating? I don't know.. What do you guys think? :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it's totally disrespectful. I'm not sure why he isn't bringing chicken soup and helping to clean your place. His reaction is terrible and I would view it as a serious red flag. If someone cannot give when you're down now, what will he be like when life really hits the fan? Proceed with caution!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:18 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i agree with first poster
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:25 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Well I ended up divorcing so I'm back with the parents until I get on track again..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Whatever you do, don't marry THAT bozo. I agree with the first poster. If he's acting like a dog now, he won't straighten up later. He'll probably expect you to do for him and won't do for you. If that's the way you want to live your life, go for it, but I think you'd be crazy to do it.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 1:16 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I agree...if he is acting this way now, it will not get better if you get married.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:29 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Ever read "he's just not that into you?" if you haven't then you should!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Feb. 23, 2009