I am 38 weeks and have sooooo much gas tonight.

Is that normal? hahaha

I usually have terrible gas but this is ridiculous! What is the deal? I didn't even eat anything funky.

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 12:28 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had that same problem. And even to this day I get super gassy for no reason. And was never like that before
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• This happened to me with corn and broccoli! i could eat just a little and BAM! out of control gas. dont worry, it will pass. (no pun intended) haha
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 12:43 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Are you sure it is gas? Are you passing it- or just the gas cramps? If it is the cramping feeling it may be contractions- if not, then maybe it is because your baby is pressing on your insides and may be messing with your bowels. Try watching what you eat- no chocolate, broccoli, greasy foods, etc. Also try to eat slowly, and drink warm or room temp water with your meals for better digestion.

Good luck
    MotherOf3As

Answer by MotherOf3As at 3:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2009