How many of you...

How many of you are sexually adventerous? I mean as far as trying new things such as anal, and SMBD and things that most ppl would find strange?

HelloKitty86

Asked by HelloKitty86 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• i am and I love sex so much,i have a sex toy business!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:59 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• If i think it will spice up my se life then im all for it
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 12:59 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i dont mind being sexaully adevnetours. i'm all for trying new toys and roll playing. having sex in risky places. but my ass is an exit only. ty.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:55 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I like all kinds of stuff but not really anal..ouchies
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:27 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I am and have been since I started dating boys at 15. I had my first threesome at 16 and a toy by 17. And have a large collection that I update often. I was a swinger for a few years and worked at a strip club for the fun of it. I am a voyeur as well and have been in in many threesome's, foursome's, orgy's, with many, many girls as well. Have had sex in many places that most wouldn't ever think of. I have had anal a lot and tied up and blind folded, choked and few other wild things. I could go on but I think I have shared plenty...Anon for obvious reasons ;)))

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• wave

I Will Do Anything

I Also Own A Sex Toy Store

Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 4:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2009