could i be? again.....

i have a just about 3 month old who im breastfeeding and im on the mini pill (but forget half the time to take it or i take it late). the boy always pulls out (which i know isn't always safe). and i cant remember the last time i got my period, my cycle is so messed up the one month i had it twice with less then a week between. anyway should take a test or wait it out a little longer? i have a strage gut feeling, but idunno if thats from me missing being pregnant...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if youve had sex you could be pregnant. if youre BFing youll have strange cycles. if youre worried take a test!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Well, you missing your pills or being late and breastfeeding could screw your cycle up really bad. It is probably very unlikely. We both know that pull-out method is not that safe So yes, there is always a chance. When in doubt, take a pregnancy test or see a doctor. I know I didn't start my period, an actual period, until my son was 3 months old, and it took awhile for my cycle to regulate.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 1:14 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Anything is possible. Especially right after you have a baby, you become more fertile for what ever reason. Wow, you have a 3 month old! ....I know you said that you miss being pregnant but do you really want another baby just yet? I mean i dont know, but again anything is possible maybe you could be pregnant, My question is, are you hoping that the test comes back positive?
    TheBeautyOfLife

Answer by TheBeautyOfLife at 1:15 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• No i dont want another one im 19 and have too much going for me right now. im not in a stable enough relationship, one is enough she keeps me on my feet. also i want to have some time with just her before i would want to bring another one into the picture. but when you play with fire i guess lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I would suggest asking your physician to order you a blood test to check if you are pregnant, you may test negative on a urine pregnancy test. To be sure- ask him/her for the Beta HCG blood test. If the test is negative you should try to use condoms every time you have intercourse until you stop breast feeding, then you can chose another form of birth control that include the following: IUD, patch, nuva-ring, pills, depo prevera, and I am sure there are more- but you have so many options- if you are forgetful I suggest the intra-uterine device... If you change your mind about having another child you just have your doctor take it out. Good luck.
    MotherOf3As

Answer by MotherOf3As at 3:52 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Get tested. You're not using any form of reliable birth control and had sex. It's extremely possible you're pregnant again.

Having sex = having babies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Feb. 23, 2009