If you went on Wife Swap....

What kind of family would you hate to be put into? Just for fun, out of curiosity, not meant to offend anyone. I would hate to be put into a family where the kids are not disciplined or the mom does all the housework!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:17 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only families that get to be on Wife swap is one that live in extreme families. Thats what makes it fun to watch. I saw one on Friday where this very wealthy mom with a nanny and an very arrogant husband swapped places with a very homey country family. The arrogant dad did not like spending time with his kids at all. They let the two nannies raise their children. Thats what got me the most. I would not want to be in a family that lived in a nasty trailer that needed to be condemned. Other than that... I could probably adjust and be compliant with about anything.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:49 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• a family where the mother did all the cooking and cleaning... omg i would die.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• on the pirate one did u see the show crazy people out there

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I saw one where the mom was like a maid. I mean, high school aged kids had a bell that they used to beckon her when they wanted a drink. I would have killed someone if I had to live like that for a week. Or a really pompous family. You know the ones that are convinced because they have a pool in the backyard, they are better than everyone else on the block.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:29 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I would hate to be in a republican home with a woman who is overerlly concerned about the germs in her house, spends hours looking for just the right school for her children but doesnt second thought vaccines.
    On another note. I certianly wouldnt want to be in a home where the mother is not worried about hygene or germs at all, doesnt give a shit what kind of school her children are in and decides not to vaccinate her kids bc that's what all her friends are doing.
    No extremes for me, thank you. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:30 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I would have hated to be on the episode with the family that ate raw foods like raw chicken and beef and such. They thought it was better for them.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:35 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• a famil that is super strict.... i am so laid back, and fun... i would hate to be in a family that has a bunch of rules and all that...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• ANY other family....I much prefer my own.

:)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:30 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• More than anything I would hate to be in a house that is dirty. I can't stand being at people's houses that are filthy. It makes my skin crawl. I could deal with just about anything, but a nasty house would be miserable for me.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:53 AM on Feb. 23, 2009