Please give me tips on oral sex to perform on my hubby!

THANKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pop Rocks, put some in your month then go at it. You will both enjoy
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:20 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• hahaha. OMG I'm so gonna try that. but he gets no warning first...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i've read that if you keep one hand around your mouth and holding on to his penis that it will feel like you are deep throating. also, for most men it doesnt matter so much how hard you are sucking as much as that you just keep sucking. lol. good luck.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• you know, i was SO bad at head until my husband taught me what he liked, just have your husband teach you what he likes!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:26 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Get a glass of hot water and a glass of ice water and alternate taking drinks of each. The two different sensations will really increase his pleasure. Also, stroke him in a spiral fashion while sucking. My husband loves it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Don't bite! hee-hee!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• get a dildo and bang him from his butthole! that'll be something he'll never forget lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My husband is becoming a huge fan of oral sex. What I do is tuck my teeth under my lips and take advantage of my tounge. Suck and blow on the head of his penis. The warmth of your mouth vs the cool air. Lol.. this is a little funny.. but don't for get about his balls they need a little attention also. Use your hands as well and mouth.. Use a little warm water or a warm drink to kind of swish around his member..
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 1:30 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• look him in theyes and make sure ur mouth is really wet and let it drip then slurp it up! i think they want us to be slutty it turns them on more! te he...mental not performanec as long as u dont bite!
    sunshyne251

Answer by sunshyne251 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• is this serious? lol

ok.. #1 ice!!

#2 eye contact...my hubs dies...lol

#3.... hand action while sucking...lol hahaha... i am a little drunk so all this is a little funny to me...

thats all i got... usally that does the trick for him...

just look like ur loving every second of it... (and trust me...i dont like doing it... i think "guy parts" look nasty...lol... but this has never failed me ) :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:43 AM on Feb. 23, 2009