SEX POSITIONS

me and my hubby are both chunky people. got any good sex positions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• him on one side of the room, you on the other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• That was rude anon. ...how about doggy style?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:31 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• anon 1:28 that was rude but im lmao!!!!! anyhow............try spooning or u laying over the bed and him behind u..........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• we aint that big. dang! just chunky. how can we get it to go deeper?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Lay on your back and have him lay on his side perpindicular to you. Wrap the leg nearest his body around him and the other slides in between his legs. He should be able to get a good grip on your opposite hip. My husband is a big guy, not fat, but big, and we have a hard time finding new positions sometimes, so we experiment a lot.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• anon 1:28 lmao that really was rude but I'm laughing so hard I have tears! OP nothing against you.. I used to be chunky myself.. anyways yeahh doggy-style, spooning, how about on the couch or in the shower??
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Put a pillow under your hips (missionary). Or, pull your legs up and lock them around his upper arms (so that his arms are helping to hold you) , it'll roll your hips up and clear the way.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:39 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Or have him get on his knees but lean back and then you straddle him but lean forward if that makes any sense. And reverse cowgirl can be good for that too I would bet. LIke I said, we experiment a lot.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:39 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• How flexible are you? That makes a huge difference in positioning. Try him standing at the edge of the bed with you laying on your back on the bed. You get great depth then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• doggy is my fav... just do whatever is comfortable for you guys... not sure of ur strength so i am not sure what to tell you...

both laying on side is good... not to mch work and feels great...

i agree with anon 140... flexability is EVERYTHING :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2009