hollywood

why is it when a white women in hollywood gains weight everyone goes crazy but no one says anything about black women gaining weight or already being big? or when miley or some other white girl has some type of pics out its all over but when young black girls are haf nude no one cares look back in 99 destinys child beyonce was 17 haf naked all the time britney same age did the rolling stones cover all hell broke lose why is ok for one race and not the other

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• beacause thats how they b!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• you know this is gonna get deleted!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I would be pissed if I saw any child half nude. You are jumping to conclusions.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:49 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• People knew Brittney from the Mickey Mouse Club and all that "cutesy, fluffy" stuff. The media is to blame. They blow things way out of context. She was bound to grow up some time and couldn't wrap their little minds around that.

Destiny's Child came on the scene as is. The media didn't portray them as a little girl band.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• huh? sounds like ur trying to get racist.... please dont kill the fun vibe tonight.. hollywood perceptions of people are wack anyway... we already know that....

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Hollywood thinks everyone should be able to count celebrity's ribs from a block away. They're all so skinny that they look like Lolli pops. I think it's great when they put on a few pounds. Half the time I see them and I want to throw double cheeseburgers at them and stick an IV in their arm.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:07 AM on Feb. 23, 2009