I want more sex!

how can i approach my hubby and get it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• just tell him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• me 2!
    sunshyne251

Answer by sunshyne251 at 1:52 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Soon...wearing only a sign that says "I want to phu**
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:53 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• you and me both! at least your husbands around for you to take it from. my husbands in Iraq so i wont be getting any for a long time.
    anyways, you might try leaving little love notes around the house where you know he will find them. "i think you're sexy." "do you have plans tonight?" ect. ect. on sticky notes placed on the mirror or computer. Also, if he's a work give him a call in the middle of the day and remind him how much you miss him. Tell him something racy like "i'm naked in the kitchen" or whatever you racey little thing might be. ...this will make things more exciting without directly asking him for more sex. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• my hubby was gone for about a month on business and he came home last friday night, we have had company every night since and tonight he made up for lost time.. Just tell him you want it if that don't work throw on something sexy and tell him to come to the bedroom..
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 1:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Tell him what you want and do everything you can to seduce him.

DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 1:56 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• jump him!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:56 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Make a move? My husband is the kind of guy who is ready for sex at all times. I just have to look at him and he is ready to go. We have sex everyday most days a couple times. We have been together for 16 years and have always been this way. We both take turns initiating and put each others needs first. We have fun in bed. Do something to spice it up lingerie, straps to tie you down or a new sex toy.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• hop on that shit!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2009