I want it back!

our relationship used to be so gooshy i loved it. i want it back. i want to be touched , not just wam bam thank ya mam. any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Talk to your SO and let him know that you want to go back in time and be all lovey dovey again and that you miss it.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:59 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i have--- hes made no effort.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• DO YOU HAVE TIME TO SET UP CANDLES BE FORE HE COMES HOME? PUT ON A SEXY NIGHTY...SEXY NOT SLUTTY....MAYBE MAKE A DINNER FOR TOO SOME MUSIC IN THE BACK GROUND..SURPRISE HIM....ASK HIM TO DANCE TO A SLOW SONG..SEDUCE HIM ALL OVER AGAIN IN A SOFT ROMANTIC WAY....LEAD HIM INTO IT...THE NEXT DAY I BET HE WILL SAY HE ENJOYED IT AND TELL HIM HOW MUCH U ENJOYED IT AND MISS IT EVEN MORE
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 2:02 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Smile and be happy..  It will be contagious or make him wonder what your up to, thats so good.  Well just an idea???

Sunny220

Answer by Sunny220 at 2:03 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• You have to make an effort too. Do the things you used to do plus some. Whenever he does something good praise him for it. "Oh sweety. Thank you so much for taking out the trash" or whatever. Do those little things for him. If he likes it when the living room is vaccumed everyday. do it everyday for a week and see if that changes anything. Kindness rubs off. If you start making some moves he will be sure to follow. Read the books "The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate."
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:08 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• You can have those moments but maybe not as much as you did in the beginning of the relationship. We all remember that feeling. But there is a euphoric feeling at the beginning of all good relationships and we all miss it. We can have it every now and then just like outstandinglove said, praise him for the little things. Do little things for him, touch him the way you want to be touched. Just remember the stage you are in now in your relationship. It's not in the beginning euphoric stage. You are probably in the comfortable part right now. No worries you can spice it up.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:25 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• try initiating the "gooey" stuff. I complained to my dh about him not being passionate/touchy feely enough and guess what he slammed me with? "he can't remember the last time I came up and gave him a kiss or hug".. So instead of sitting around wanting your man to fufill all your needs, try fufilling them yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I Talked To My SO Because We Were Going Through The Same Thing And IT WORKED!!
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 4:51 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Don't wam bam...unless he thanks ya mam
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 5:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2009