Does getting a tattoo hurt?

i want to get one.... please tell me how yours went...

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 1:59 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes and no if they didnt hurt everyone would have one if you want i can tell you the best place to get one i worked in a tattoo shop for a while
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• it depends where you get it...I have a small star on my arm and a rose with thorns on my ankle:) the one on my ankle hurt a little bit more. For me it just felt like needles stabbing me constantly.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:02 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• its a yes and no... i have heard... it all depends on where u get it.....i dont have nay yet (scared of needles)... but people tell me different things... what did u have in mind?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I likened the 'pain' to a feeling similar to having someone scratch you when you're sunburned, but not as intense. It wasn't anything unbearable. But that also is dependent upon where you have it put. When the needle goes over a more bony area it hurts a little more.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:04 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i want a rose and my daughters name on the side of my leg and i want "CWG' ON THE BACK OF MY NECK
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 2:05 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Oh yeah .... tensing up while you're getting it will draw the needle in deeper and make it hurt more... so just relax and breathe. The artist will always stop if you need them too.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:06 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• MAN I WAS 19 WHEN I GOT MINE WIEGHED A WHOPPING 95 POUNDS AND GOT IT ON MY RIBS THE LADY SAIID IT WASNT A GOOD IDEA AND IT WOULD HURT SOMETHING TERRIBLE AND PROBABLY WOULDNT WANT ANOTHER.........ITS MY ONLY ONE IM TOO SCARED:0(
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 2:07 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• the neck will hurt forsure... my sis. has her daughters name on the back of her neck and my hubs has mine on the side of his neck...

do the leg first...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:07 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• yea my sis started getting one on her ribs..(meant to be her whole side) she is tiny too... she said hurt like hell... she still hasnt finished,,,
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:08 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• that would depend on ur tolerance for pain if you can get thru the outline the coloring isnt so bad but thats just how i deel and i have 8 and 3 are pretty big but be aware they are addicting its like eating popcorn u cant just have one!!
    circlekbabie

Answer by circlekbabie at 2:12 AM on Feb. 23, 2009