How can i make a schedule to clean? i need somethin g to boost it to where i want to clean.

I HATE CLEANING!!! WHAT CAN I DO TO JUST DO IT ANYWAY?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Flylady.com looked pretty cool, but I was too lazy to follow through.lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:16 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• LMAO I pay my 20 year old to come and help me. He needs the extra money and I need the help. Sometimes though I find it helpful to have someone to talk to while I clean.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:18 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• i would say, once a week make a somewhat detailed list of what needs to be done (this is what i do)...then just work down the list as the days goes....

but the trick is to keep up with it.... dont let anything get to far... if u pick up your house, the actual "cleaning"? isnt bad...

i can clean the whole house spotless in a hour an half as a long as i keep up with it during the week....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Yes to Flylady.net. And start with BABYSTEPS.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:26 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I've been on flylady.net but I never had the time to actually sit down and look at it lol! I make myself a daily list, like on Mondays I will totally clean the kitchen, Tuesdays bathrooms, Wednesdays bedrooms, etc. I have to pick up every day. If I get the things on the list done, then I reward myself by getting to read a book, watch tv or otherwise just relax at night. If not, I have to do the rest of the cleaning at night after the kids are in bed so that I keep myself on track. Its irritating sometimes I know, I hate cleaning too, but once I get in a mood to do it then it all gets done eventually!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Turn off the TV and turn on the Jammin Music.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 3:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Okay. .worked for a major cleaning company once in "my day".. taught me alot. We cleaned Mansions weekly. Make a list( that you keep weekly).. and each day commit yourself to "one room".. Then time yourself 30 minutes~ 1 hr. Keep stocked up a caddy with white vinegar, pumice stone, tooth brushes, rags, pads, windex, comet,murphy's, major cleaning supply of your choice, vacuum, mop, broom...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Feb. 23, 2009