• In the Spotlight:

Pregnant and need a job

I am 7 months pregnant and showing but Im not working I want to apply somewhere but does it even matter? I mean would anyone really hire me being pregnant? What should I do? I really need a job.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would look more into at home things. We had a business and we wouldnt hire pregnant women. But this was for min wage work, and we needed reliable employees, not one who would work for 2 months and not want to do the real hard work because she used pregnancy as an excuse to sit all day and get paid for it (not saying you will do this, but most do) and then take off for maternity leave, so we had to hire someone to replace her. We might as well hire someone who will work the whole time and not need to take off all the time for Dr. apointments for their kid.
    I worked up until 4 days before delivering, but I was the boss, and needed to train my replacement as much as I could. DH doesnt know how to do the paperwork.
    Anonymous

• Do you want to provide for your kids? Of course you do. That's why I'm offering you the chance to have your own at home business. If I can do it with my 4 kids running around, than anyone can. You have to open your mind to making money not depending on the country's current financial situation. I have teamed up with Melaleuca. They have been in business over 23 years. They really care about the family unit and the environment. Request more info from my website www.familiesrok.com Then I will call you and set up a 30 minute appointment. You owe it to yourself and your family! This is a way for you to be home with your new baby.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 2:18 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• tneeley are you the anon who posted this and the other post about a home job?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• try this at home biz:
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:28 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I had no problem getting hired when I was pregnant.

If you want to try to find a work from home job there are alot of resources on HomeCareerSuccess.com.

Although the pay is not the greatest you can always apply at KGBKGB.com  there is a load more of information on home employment in the Worl At Home Classifieds group http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheDailyCafemomerWAH24hr

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 1:59 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• ChaCha is a work at home job that is real and really pays! You set your own hours. People text in questions, ChaCha directs them to you, you find the answer and site the source and you get paid ten cents per question, twenty cents if you make top guide! I make about $200 a week during my daughters nap time, and after she goes to bed. You can make more if you put in more time. Its nice to have a little extra to help pay bills. If you join, please put Anisasmomma!yahoo.com as your referal! Thank you! And good luck!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2009