Speaking of songs....

What are both the saddest song and happiest song you can think of right now? To me the saddest would have to be "Just a Dream" by Carrie Underwood or the "Silent Night 9-11" one. Happiest, I always think of "Shining Happy People" but I also like "Great Day to Be Alive" by Travis Tritt.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:49 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the saddest song to me is the letters from home song. tears me apart. if it comes on i have to pull over. my hubby is deployed, and so are all our good friends, (along with thousands of other AMAZING people).

the happiest song would have to be. . . . .well. . ok so we have the veggie tales silly songs cd and the one where its like 'theres a hole in the bottom of the sea" that one. we sing it all the time. haha when i think of it, i get that warm feeling beause i can make our kids laugh so hard when we sing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• sad song hummmm
    idk the real name but is like i miss u from avril (cant spell last name)
    and happy song humm
    im yours
    jason marz (spelling??)
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:53 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Saddest song for me is either the military tribute version of "I'm Already There" by Lonestar or "You'll Find Better Love" by Tim McGraw. Happiest: "Chicken Fried" by the Zac Brown Band. "You are my Sunshine" always seems pretty happy too.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• tori- i agree with those two sad ones too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Saddest song: Cats in the Cradle by Harry Chapin, "my boy was just like me" gets me everytime.

Happiest song: Oblade, Oblada, Life goes on...By the Beatles, very upbeat.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Oh, the Veggie tales song about the hairbrush is pretty happy too!
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:58 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Oh my.... saddest... right now? Nutshell.

Happiest... I don't know... I'm sad right now.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:58 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• one of the saddest songs for me is by boys 2 men "end of the road" i dunno why it just always gets me all teary eyed..and as for a happy song i looooooove hearing "something like that" by tim mcgraw!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:59 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Now my thinker is working.... you won't believe this but sad for me is Mariah Carey's Always be my Baby..... I danced with both my sons to that song when they were babies, then at my wedding two years ago, I danced with them again... they are not living with me anymore (sort of going through Empty Nester Syndrome) and it makes me bawl!!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:00 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Sad: Amazing Grace and a spanish one called Amor Eterno (eternal Love)-about when a parent dies.
    Happy: Beautiful Day-U2 Walking on Sunshine-I forgot who sings it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:04 AM on Feb. 23, 2009