SICK

MY DOCTOR IS VERY CONCERNED BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY 16 WEEKS PREGO AND IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS I HAVE LOST ABOUT 20 POUNDS. HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE AND WHAT DID YOUR DOCTOR SUGGEST TO YOU?

TashaMarie349

Asked by TashaMarie349 at 6:35 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well...what did your doctor say about it and what is he going to do about it is the main concern, i would suggest getting blood tests for one, and eating more than double the calories and protein intake, i would take maybe some more vitamins i don't know ur doc should have said this, i know some women do lose weight in their pregnancies...

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:51 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Well I am 13 weeks pregnant, and I have already lost close to 10 pounds. I just can't bare to eat anything. I have to literally force feed myself. Everytime I smell some kind of food I just want to vomit. I'm going into see my doctor on Tuesday, so i'm sure that we will be discussing it then. I am already a highrisk pregnancy and I really am scared because this has never happened to me befor. I would call your doctors office and see what they recommend doing for a treatment! Good Luck!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:15 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• honey i am 17 weeks pregnagnt and i am only 129 pounds i lost it all from gettign sick to i was 133 i dont look pregnant i eat alot i still have morniong sickness but i eat my soctor just said try adn get over being sick and eat more .
    brittanysmom87

Answer by brittanysmom87 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 23, 2009