how do i get rid of a trojan??

i dont know how but my comp picked up a trojan and it wont let me delete it. does ne one know how i can get rid of it?

xhellxfirex495

Asked by xhellxfirex495 at 7:33 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Do you have virus protection? Sometimes it doesn't always work and you may need a professional to take it off. You can take it in somewhere or they can come to your home. Call around for prices first.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:10 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Go to AVG's website they have an awesome virus protector that you can download for FREE! That program will get rid of anything you have. Good Luck!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• google trojan deletion. There is a website that will give you a free download and steps to get it off of the computer along with the other links that the trojans hide in your computer. I just had to do this on my computer a couple weeks ago. I don't remember the name of the site but google will bring it up.
    yw8t4life

Answer by yw8t4life at 10:51 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Try using the online tool Bitdefender. It is very thorough.
    X-Acto-Girl

Answer by X-Acto-Girl at 8:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2009