Has anyone had...

A tat done on their ear? I am wanting to get two small stars for my girls, how bad does it hurt?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 7:59 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I knew a nurse that had several on her ears. I don't know how bad it hurt, the one on the back of my neck hurt like hell. But it all depends on how many nerve endings are in the spot you get the tat. Do let us know though!!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 8:12 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I heard about right behind the ears, but not IN it!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:24 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• never heard of it.
    tracy20

Answer by tracy20 at 8:41 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I don't know if this will help you or not, but on thursday in a freak accident I cut a huge chunk of skin off the bottom of my ear lobe and had no idea. I was walking around doing my normal thing when my son says "mom you have blood all down your neck!" thats when I looked in the mirror and saw what I had done.
    Weird thing is even after I found it like that it still didn't hurt. I don't know about a tat, but cutting a chunk of skin off your ear doesn't hurt so who knows?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2009