Who is like me?

and will be cleaning ALL day today?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 8:58 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I work today so that will have to wait until I get home. Tomorrow I have a dentist apt so what I don't get to this afternoon will get done then. I usually make it a point to not go to bed if the house is messy, so when I got up this morning it was not bad at all. I do have the benefit of two teen daughters who help a lot. DH is laid off right now so he is pretty good about picking up the slack.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:10 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Well...I SHOULD be cleaning all day!! But I don't know if I will be. Simon has a doc's appointment at 1 and he naps on me (I know SPOILED!) so I don't know if I'll get a chance before tonight! But we had such a busy weekend the house is a wreck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:00 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• ME ME ME!! UGH!! I so dont want to but our house is a mess. I have dishes, a couple loads of laundry, and everthing else you can think of. LOL!!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:00 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• ha ha me as soon as i get my ass off this computer.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:02 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Regular cleaning to be done and I think I will finally start on that disaster we call an office/guest room! URGH!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:03 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• okay so my ass really isnt on the computer its on a chair but you know what i mean
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:03 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I do have a few things that need to get done. It always seems like after the weekend the house is a disaster. I hate Mondays!!
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 9:19 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Sorry, not me. I would go nuts if I spent the day cleaning. I clean a little each day so it doesn't build.

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 9:26 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• probably not my kids are sick.
    LND

Answer by LND at 10:05 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I will clean some today with breaks in between. I can get the entire house clean in under an hour sometimes two. Today it would only take me maybe 30 minutes and it would be done other than laundry and that takes most of the afternoon.
    yw8t4life

Answer by yw8t4life at 10:44 AM on Feb. 23, 2009