What is the correct way to answer this question?

What is the highest grade mother completed?

I am a senior in college so do I put "Junior in college", or do I put "15 years"? This is for an application for my son to be in Pre-K next year. I know it really doesn't matter how I answer the question but I would like to know for future reference as well. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You could either put that you completed your Junior year in college or just put "completed AS" (or AA, whichever it is) You actually have completed the degree, use it.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Well "completed" means what you have finished so that would be high school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• usually they have seperate spots for your high school and then college. i would put junior in college you never know about peoples brains these days they may think your doing fifteen to life in high school lmao
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:06 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Why int he heck do they want to know that? I would put college student. But thats just me. I'm not sure of the technicles becuse I've never been asked htis (since jobs in high school, lol)
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 9:06 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• My husband has put 4 year undergrad student... he is a grad student now, so now he puts 2nd year grad student. and so on..
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 9:12 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Jodi205- I am not sure why but they don't have high school and college separated. It only asks what the highest grade completed is. And to Anon. I have completed by junior year as well as my associate degree so no that does NOT mean my last grade completed was high school. Navy-wife- I think they are doing statistics with the info such children of parents who have graduated from high school are more than likely not to have as many problems in school vs. children of parents who have dropped out. I think I will just put college student or junior in college. Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I'd put tghat your still in college and have so far completed this many years of schooling.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:23 AM on Feb. 23, 2009