Baby daddy trouble?

ok...well my babys daddy is confusing me bcause he says he loves me and he wants to get mariied but sometimes he doesnt come around enough for me to actually bewlieve that he truly loves me and oi bewen hearing stuff that i dnt kno if its tru b=and last night he called me and told me that not to believe what other people say cause if it was tru it wld have came from him and he has another baby mama that he says hes nt with hye just live there for the kids and is waiting for me to get out so we can live together but i dnt kno... what should i do? what should i believe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• If he lives with the mother of his other child then they are together and youre the other woman. He is likely playing you and trying to have his cake and eat it to. My ex was alot like this. He told his other woman our marriage was over and he was just there for the kids etc etc. It wasnt true at all. Men are that way sometimes, well, men who cheat are, and you cant trust him. Tell him to move out and get his own place and show he wants a life with you and he can start by getting his own place and showing he wants to be with you and not hide it.

Answer by gemgem at 9:43 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• He lives with the mother of his child and he tells you there's nothing going on between them? Plus the rumor around town is that he's cheating, and your gut is telling you that he is not doing right by you? Am I understanding this correctly? He's full of shit and your instincts are right. End it and find a good man who truly wants a partner, not just some nookie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Honey you should move on. What do you need him for? Apparently if he is living with another woman that he has a baby with then he doesn't want you that bad. He only wants you when it is conveniant for him. Tell him you don't need him & move on. It is the best thing for you & your baby.
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 9:46 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• YES YES! Thers noway that he is even remotly worth you or your time, I'd be doing something to better myself an run in the OTHER Direction! Sorry that you are even in this situation, Looks like hes saying he needs a place to crash! Knowing he is in anouther womans house I could never accept a relationship like that IT IS BOGUS sweety. Drop him an any contact as fast as you can only except what he has to say about your child. Thats all Id talk about! Hope you find a easy way around him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• End it for all involved sakes.
    Doityourselfer

Answer by Doityourselfer at 10:06 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Your trouble started when you decided "baby daddy" was a proper term.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Feb. 23, 2009