Woke up in the middle of the night worried... 28weeks preg

So im with my husband and daughters visiting his family and were all sleeping in one room. Well my youngest decided to wake up in the middle of the night.So me half asleep and not thinking i picked up my 40pound daughter pretty fast and went to the bathroom. Im not sure if i hurt my self cause when i sat down to pee and got up there was a ton of white discharge sitting at the bottom of the toilet and i started to cramp some. Should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like it could have been your mucuous plug. Did the cramping stop? I would call the doc to be on the safe side. They may want to check you out.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:41 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• I had a ton of discharge when I was preggers, and you could have strained a muscle. I wouldn't worry, but call your doc just to ease your mind
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:44 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Man when u find out let me know cause I had that
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2009