copy?

I Want to copy a DVD Movie that is about to break, But have absolutly no clue how or if I can?
Does any one have a clue?
I Don't want to loose this movie OR have to replace it, ant idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Feb. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That won't work if it is a normal movie like Madagascar or something like that. There are other programs and steps that you need to go through. I know my nephews play their movies so much that they wear them out.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Is it a home movie or is it a DVD movie that has an encryption?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Feb. 23, 2009

• Load and save the movie onto your media center in your computer, save it then burn it to a dvdr disk. You need to have a program that allows you to burn cds and dvds. I have a program called Sonic DigitalMedia LE v7, that came with my computer and that's how I do it. I load my home movies into the digital media center on my computer, save it in there and open it in SDM and burn it from there onto a dvdr.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 10:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2009